Faculty and Staff
We appreciate your willingness to help cadets achieve their career goals, and welcome opportunities to work with you in this effort. This faculty web page is organized to provide information regarding the Office of Career Services and ways we can support you.
Did you know that:
- Recruiters are willing to talk to specific classes, at the request of the professor. Recruiters like to meet with faculty when they are recruiting on Post. Lunch is often the best time and Career Services will cover those expenses.
- Many organizations welcome on-site visits from teaching faculty to discuss careers. Many cadets seek career advice from professors before they utilize Career Services. The majority of our referrals are from faculty.
- Many organizations now are using their internships as vehicles from which to hire most of their entry-level employees.
- Corporations establish ties with academic departments at selected colleges and universities for the purpose of identifying prospective interns and employees.
- Alumni in your field are excellent resources for internships and full-time positions for current cadets.